Check out the reviews for LHP on Facebook!
"I came to Lauryn needing some promo shots for my artist page and promotions. She was very easy to work with, gave good cues and delivered artistically-captured pics. I am very happy with the results and would recommend her to a variety of clients."
-Tom Macgurn, Oceanside, California
Working with Lauryn should be a seamless and enjoyable experience, and the business terms below will help to ensure that is it.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
- I offer a one-time 15 minute complimentary phone meet and greet consultation to help you decide if I am a good fit for your project.
- LHP rates are $200 per 60 minutes.
- I hour shoots great for 1 location within Portland area.
- Travel time discussed on a case by case basis.
- Wedding packages are customized and priced individually based on your needs, location and concepts.
- You will receive access to a password-protected gallery provided within 1 week of the shoot to review the proofs.
- I edit 6 images of your choice per 1 hour booked. Beyond that, my editing fee starts at $100/hour.
- His resolution Jpeg edits will be provided via Dropbox 1 week after your final selections are received by me.
- I am able to provide gallery-grade printing services for an additional fee. I print on Hahnemuhle Inkjet paper310 gsm 100% cotton rag paper.
- I require a booking deposit of 50% via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) that will reserve our shoot date and time and will be put towards the total owed.
- Your deposit is fully refundable for 48 hours should an emergency arise and you need to cancel the booking.
- After that time, any cancellations made 7 days or more in advance: 50% of deposit will be kept. If the shoot is rescheduled for a week beyond the original shoot date, the whole deposit will still be put towards the total owed
- Cancellations made with less than 7 days notice: 100% of the shoot *total will be owed me. I will do my best to reschedule our shoot as my schedule allows within the following 2 weeks.
- When you book with me, I will assume you are in accordance with the business terms here.
- I welcome any and all inquires, questions and concerns.
- Good communication is the foundation of all successful endeavors!